Wednesday 19 September 2012

Edited Pinhole photographs

After the pinhole camera was made we began taking images of outside the college in some of my images i placed my mobile phone in front to see if it could also pick up the light from my phone.

These are my images above as they were when they came out of the dark room procedure, I then manipulated them on Photo shop and added different effects to them.







To begin with i went to change the brightness and contrast as seen above this just made it easier to recognise the darker and lighter areas

Then i Used photo filter to put colour into it as seen below
And then i used Hue/Saturation to do the same and produced the image below
But overal i edited my picture using hue/saturation and came out with the image below, i made it like this because to me this was the most realistic transformation i could have done.

No comments:

Post a Comment