Monday 25 November 2013

Personal Project Essay Structure

This is a visual attempt to structure my Photography essay, My essay will potentially be the Change from Analogue portraiture to Modern Digitalised and Mixed media Portraiture and for this i will look into and analyse photographers such as Julie Cockburn, Man ray and many others.

Below is the two structure layouts for my essay. Ive structured this as if this paper is a gallery or museum floor plan and each of my paragraphs are sectioned into different rooms. For my first composition i sectioned my rooms by artist and my second composition was sectioned into into techniques. I think out of the two i will most likely go with the artist structure as its more fluent to write without getting to muddled up.









No comments:

Post a Comment