Thursday 5 December 2013

Developing ideas: Cinemagraphs and Digital Experimentation

This is a GIF i did using photoshop, I did this by first doing a mini photo shoot whereby my model slowly moved her hands to distort her face, then when these photographs were taken i imported them into photoshop and began placing them in frames using the animation window. And this was my result.




This is a David Hockney inspired experimentation, I began by taking images around my model then printed them out and cut and stuck them in a way that distorted the figure but that the multiple viewpoints could be seen.

As its seen my models head appears bigger than his body which relates to my theme of distortion really quite well he also looks like a caricature which is a really nice effect.

No comments:

Post a Comment