Thursday 18 April 2013

Digital Prints for my final idea.


These are some of my digital responses to my final idea,In this picture i have transformed it from coloured to black and white and used the burn tool on photoshop to give the subject a bruised eye.In my print photographs i will have used makeup around my subjects eye to give them a beaten up look.





This is a second digital example of what will be on my final film,For this picture i again transformed it into black and white and again used the burn tool to give her a bruised eye but then i added in a secondary sourced hand and transformed it to make it look as if it was covering her mouth.  To do this in the darkroom i'd do a photogram styled print so expose my portrait of my subject and then place my hand in the way of the light so they my hand will be silhouetted onto the print.







No comments:

Post a Comment