Monday 22 April 2013

Outcome Presentation Methods

This is my visual and text related mind map for ways of presenting my final outcome.


For my final outcome I've decided that i want to do a awareness poster informing people of domestic abuse I've chosen this idea because i think it relates closely to my them and is relevant for example you wouldn't necessarily have a picture of someone being abused on a fashion item handbag because that would seem as if you were promoting domestic abuse.
So for my final piece i will choose my  two strongest images and create a large double exposure print on large paper, I will use tracing paper and print out a slogan and a header for my piece, I aim for it to be about a A3 sheet of photographic paper and I want to window mount this.

No comments:

Post a Comment